Friday, October 20, 2023

Happy Halloween!

 I LIVE!  It's been a month and things are finally settling down.  Granted I only moved across town, but that also means going back and forth on my days off and retrieving things.  It takes time and gas and makes me tired, haha.

I did finally get a day all to myself yesterday.  Went to the post office (a whole other adventure since the easiest route to take was shut down for utility work they refuse to do at night), treated myself to ramen and a hot sake at the good ramen place, and then betook my fog of goodwill toward the world over to the greenway for some pictures.



I'll have to redo her outfit, or at least retool it some.  Sim's current (and I hope final) body is meatier than its predecessors.  But it still works as long as you can't see the back, so...


No comments:

Post a Comment