Tuesday, November 14, 2023

ToyMuchInformation! - Style Friends

I happened upon this girl while wandering through the local Popshelf.  The website doesn't give the line an official name, but the box mine came in said Style Friends. 


Honestly, I can't lie - I got her for her outfit since it looked pretty nice, but when I finally got around to giving her a closer look I found she had a pretty unique face mold for a knockoff.  It may be hard to tell but she has a wider nose than I'm used to seeing.  There was only one answer to that - I had an extra MtM body lying around, so one quick head swap later, and here we are.  Her hair's not the worst, it shed about as you'd expect and doesn't have the nastiest rooting I've ever seen, so I'll probably just give it a boil sooner or later.  I might repaint her face, though.



Style Friends shirt and pants, RH socks (I think), Addison Raye shoes, Ken jacket and Mini Fashion bag, Boxy Girls earrings (posts trimmed down).

She looks better face-on and I wanted to change that outfit anyway, so now she's on the shelf in this third-party Barbie overalls and hat ensemble, licensed Barbie Puma shirt and the same shoes as before.






No comments:

Post a Comment