Saturday, September 2, 2023

Monst Mood

Life here has been a little on the wild side in meatspace, which is why internet space has been pretty quiet.  I'm working on getting a house for myself before I snap and act on the fact that I know where and just how hard my roommate sleeps, lol.

The perfect throw pillow for this occasion.

I did get my hot little hands on a few more small-size friends for the Doll Wall (tm).  Chief among them this Savage Baby Monst doll, whose "name" is apparently Chou Chou.  I also want the smiley one just to balance her out, but I love this expression nonetheless.  She's such a mood XD

9000% DONE.

To be honest, in going down this blind box rabbit hole, I'm finding I prefer the all-vinyl jointed bodies to the elastic strung ones, if only because the vinyl dolls hold a pose so much more reliably.

I stay home, you stay home, it's a win-win.


Turns out these dolls can wear Rainbow Junior High shoes - these are Amaya's extra-artistic high-tops.



I think I'm gonna name her Sophie, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment