Tuesday, July 11, 2023

ToyMuchInformation! - 4th Girls part 1

 I'm not a week late.  I took a week off.  Yeah, that's totally what happened.

Keep it down, we're recovering.

The video's too large, but the guys had about a grand of incendiaries they had to one-up the neighbors with, and after the finale my ears are still ringing.  Work's been hectic as well, so...  But enough excuses.

I figured I'd use this month to post all my July-themed dolls.  Let's start with America's birthday girl, then.


Erika Featherton, from MGA's Na Na Na Surprise Glam series 2.  She's the same basic-articulated soft doll as her predecessors, but a little extra.  I have two of the dolls from this series, actually.


The dad socks kill me.  One of the things I've always appreciated about MGA's dolls is they have distinct left and right shoes.  Much like the LOL babies, Na Na shoes pop on and off with a satisfying pop/click that makes them somehow feel more secure.


Glitter stars and gold fringe, classy!  The Glam series features a lot of foil and shine and sparkle.


I especially love the trucker hat.  Unfortunately with these small dolls you can't remove the headwear since it's the only thing holding their hair on.  Kind of disappointing - swappable hats/wigs would have been a nice touch.  Her hair's a nice mix of blonde shades.


Underneath this "classic" tied-up shirt she has the standard printed-on underwear, which incidentally is also tied-up.  Huh.


I've been a fan of the Na Na dolls since they first popped up - they have that Matryoshka-doll face look to them.  You know what I mean?  Rainbow High (and their predecessors from the Poopsie Slime gang) have some of the same look going on.  The style particularly suits the Na Nas though, given their size and general chubby proportions.

No comments:

Post a Comment