Wednesday, June 21, 2023

ToyMuchInformation! - Party Girls

No, literally.  These ladies met at the Christmas party last year.

I finally had enough table space again to set up the doll tree, so the Barbie herd had a little party.  While everyone was getting dressed up, two of my newer additions decided they wanted to be twinsies.





Barbie Extra #1 in red, Fashionistas #185 in blue.  Both have been swapped onto Made to Move bodies.  Extra's had her shoes repainted (the soles are red), and 185 got her headwrap done in white and is carrying a Rainbow High bucket bag.  They're wearing two of my favorite fashion pack dresses.  I can't for the life of me find which pack these two came from, but I'm 99% sure it was one of the older two-pack ones.  Extra's jacket is from another one, and 185 is wearing an MC2 top.

Anyway, apparently they bonded better over the Christmas decorations than I thought, because some time later after rearranging the Doll Wall (tm) I walked by and noticed the following.


well all righty then.

Entirely unintentional, but who am I to get in their way?  Personally, I think they're cute together.  I don't collect flags, but I did save some of the insert from one of the mini Carebear plushies, so since it's June...

if you can't love them, at least respect your neighbors.

Bonus, Sim showing off my Ace Card.


No comments:

Post a Comment