Friday, March 10, 2017

Stitchwerks - Christmas 2016

 

wanderingkotka:

@setsu-p is the most amazing needlewitch and made me. A. Ruby. Doll. So now there is a far-flung brigade of Objectsona dollies all made by @setsu-p. One day, when reality as we know it is in peril, they will all unite and … uh … well, Ruby will make tea at least. Everything looks better after a cup of tea.

… what, you thought they were going to save the world? Don’t you know how hard that is?

Ruby is an Objecthead / Enchanter, a whole world thought up by @setsu-p​. Ruby’s mine, but the rules of play are all @setsu-p’s. More info here. You can see more of @setsu-p​‘s plushes here.

… the susuwatari just snuck in from my curio cabinet. Silly dust critter.


One of the two not-yet-shown-off other things I made and sent out back in December.  The body is a pattern of my own, but for Ruby I had to go find a teapot pincushion to make her head.  She was fun to work on even if she did look a little strange headless for a while XD


I’m so glad you like her!


aeraellyth:

Now that @wanderingkotka has shown off her Ruby, I can finally post this little babe.

@setsu-p surprised me with this awesome-possum doll of my objectsona (omg her soft square head! And the ankh and glasses! So cool! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE The fact that you spent time on this lovely for me makes one blush. *head explodes* I’ll have to create little scenes with her, doing her duties and being a pest. :P More Inky info: http://aeraellyth.tumblr.com/post/149674104359/done-by-the-always-awesome-wanderingkotka-i-do She lives in the same area as Ruby and Sim, away from most people. :D *humps screen

 

aaaand here’s the other one!  Inky’s head was 100% freehand on my part, no pattern – which is why I had to do it at least twice and there was still a ton of needlefelting to be done XD  Her shirt was a blast to paint, though!


YAAAAAY <3

No comments:

Post a Comment