Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Boblet PE: Roamin' Holiday


 


 

Quite apart from the ongoing struggle with Boblet 3.11 on the PC, I keep Pocket Edition on my phone specifically for those times when I can’t seem to do anything productive (PMS). I’m fond of the old style worlds simply for 1) nostalgia and 2) they don’t stress the phone out, and my mission of late has been to see if I could generate as complete a world as possible within the old-style size limitations. This one is the best I’ve come across, and I don’t know if the seed has been ‘discovered’ or not so I’m just gonna say I found this myself =p


It generated with some extreme hills, numerous rivers, two swamp areas with huge shrooms, a postage stamp strip of desert with cacti, a sizable jungle (melons and cocoa beans), pumpkins, and I THINK every type of forest except for roofed and a savanna or snow biome. From the limited amount of digging I’ve done and views of the mountainsides it seems well stocked with coal, at least. Most impressive to me was that donut shaped FLOATING ISLAND (with a waterfall!!), which I’ve never seen in an old type world before. The village I added, and the hut in the swamp, and the farm on the big hill and house on the floating island are mine. Now to zip up a copy of it and pop it into PocketInvEditor. I never said I didn’t cheat a little =p


Minecraft PE, Old type world, seed is romanholiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment