Tuesday, July 30, 2024

ToyMuchInformation! - One Year Later

 I have a house, and a dog (to go with the cat), anxiety, potentially hypoglycemia, probably menopause, and a definite heat index of 104, so I'm sure you'll understand why this photo was not taken outside.  Currently, the parts of the air that aren't wet are made of mosquitoes.

You might remember Martine Rose from last July when I finally got to return to Babyland General and get my very own Cabbage Patch Kid.  She has a little brother now.
Technically he's older, being an actual 80's baby, but he has the yarn hair and the one tooth I always wanted.  He's also stolen Virgil (the kit sock monkey)'s glasses and has his own little friend to carry around.  The clothes are a little large on both of them, but it's what I have on hand =p



Look at that face.  He didn't come with any papers or a name, but he looks like a Dom to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment