Monday, May 27, 2024

Tortilla Party!

 Florida has hurricane parties, so to make myself feel better this season I've decided to start calling the local group's mass evacuations to David's house tornado parties. It's an in joke among the rest of the crew since the early May storm happening that they call em tortilla parties. 

After last time I'm not weathering that mess in my house alone anymore, so chuck my end times bag, portable animals and desktop computer into the car I did and we all vamoodled up the road to Harvest for the night. Sim and her variants I consider vitally important since they're the most personal dolls I have, so of course they came with their stuff. 

That meant I had to borrow mini!Dave for a quick and dirty photo shoot.


Spoiler alert, everyone survived. The cat took it better than expected. And according to the nest cam the power didn't even go out, so I guess the coffeemaker did its scheduled thing and I have some cold caffeine to go home to :'D

No comments:

Post a Comment