Tuesday, October 1, 2024

ToyMuchInformation! - Costume Season

 The last one about mermaids, I swear.  For now.  Froggy has a pattern for a tail I want to try, but this isn't the season.


 I hit up amazon for some teeny tiny clothes.


Libby looks even more adorable in this, somehow.  I suspect based on experiments that all my elastic-strung blind box gang wear OB11/Nendo size clothing.


Odile meanwhile got this little number.  Yes, I am in fact one of those weirdos who got the Odile-sculpt mermaid for the purposes of rebodying.  Her mermaid body now belongs to Lia (the MtM tennis player), and will be headed to a friend's house to make her kids happy.

You may be noticing, if you clicked the link, the dress in the picture here is a little different than the one in the listing.  You'd be correct because it doesn't match.  I suspect they're handmade, based on the stitching errors, but I'm not complaining.  I'm pretty sure I can just pick out the messy seams and restitch it anyway, or iron them flat in the case of the sleeves.

box hair, don't care~

This is as much of it as I could get to fit within the boundaries of my backdrop, lol.  The thing is the definition of voluminous.  I guess Odile is our resident fairy now XD

No comments:

Post a Comment