Saturday, February 23, 2019

ToyMuchInformation! - World of Nintendo Inkling Figures

not actually a review


Marsh is a first-run figure, which is why his "hair" color and his ink tank don't match.  They fixed this later on.


I had to preorder Fen =p



old memes are good memes


it's actually kind of hard to get their ink tanks to stay on.  They plug into the figures' backs on pegs, but the connection isn't great and the tanks really limit what posing they have.


One neat thing I’ve discovered about these little guys is they fit in a weird kind of halfway space between 1:6 and 1:12 scale. They can generally fit 1:12 clothing, I guess (I haven’t tried premade aside from Barbie shoes), but they work pretty well with Barbie and other playscale (1:6) accessories. Note the water bottle and popcorn above.


it's me!

look sis, it's you too!


The boy is my personal favorite mostly because his body is much sturdier, and I feel like he has more personality to him (non matching colors notwithstanding), but they’re both cute. I will caution that with repeated posing/play their joints will loosen up – Marsh’s knees have gotten a little floppy, and Fen’s were weak from the get-go, hers will bend almost backwards if you let them.




The shopping cart and the birthday cake were both gifts from Uncle Cupcake XD

No comments:

Post a Comment